Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Leather Book

Yup.  That's the sketchbook I've been working on for about 8 months now.
I feel slow. >_<
Well, it has been fun with this one, being my first book with a toned paper, and I loved it.  The next one I'll be using is also toned, because I just can't go back to white paper. Ha ha!

So, as a tribute, I present to you all a clutter mess of a tribute from March 5th to November 5th 2010.
I apologize for the lack of updates, but hopefully this will make up for it.  I'm obviously still drawing. XD

3 comments:

Alphonso Orozco said...

So much work, it all looks great! Funny, I also have a Sakura sketch in my sketchbook too. :P

Unknown said...

@Alphonso Orozco
Haha... nice! XD
Sakura is really kewl. Do you have a picture of the sketch? :D

Yves Yumol said...

Daaauyuum Great post! Thanks for sharing. Plz tell me this is up on conceptart.org! You'll probably get people callin to hire you dude.