Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doing some reorginizing...

Hey yo's!

The blog is currently going through a rebuild.  As you can already see (if you're reading this on blogspot), there are already a couple changes.  Changed some frame sizes, added some new links, altered some fonts, edited some descriptions... fun stuff.  The design is a little plain at the moment, but I'll do some sprucing up to make things look nice.  This will include a new image I'll draw for the banner.

I've also decided to get rid of the name "DKIRBYJ's Randitorium of Idiocy."  As fun and childish of a title as that may be, I wanna keep things a little more professional in here.  Maybe I'll change it to something different, eh?  Possibly "DKIRBYJ's Electric Lizard Wedding" perhaps?  We'll see.  For the time being, I'll just call it "DKIRBYJ."

Expect new changes both on the blog and also twitter (which you can catch the link on the side, here).  Maybe I'll even do somethin' with that thur tumblr.  Only time will tell...

For now, enjoy these drawings of some gorilla-lookin' dudes.  Lates!

No comments: